MPN: EISW18SFI45.2FOAM- .75"
SFI 45.2 Approved Foam Sheet-Lightweight - EIS-W18
Our customers asked for a way to give them a competitive edge and BSCI delivered. Weighing only 1.8 lbs/cubic foot, Energy Impact Systems (EIS) W18 is the lightest SFI 45.2 approved foam available today and surpasses any other foam on the market in safety/weight ratio. BSCI’s EIS W18 revolutionary foam material provides endless possibilities and can be used in fabricating energy absorbing protective parts in vehicles from seats and headrests to interior door pads, leg brace protectors, steering column pads, and arm guards.
BSCI’s highly engineered Energy Impact Systems (EIS) materials exceed the SFI 45.2 specification for impact padding material used in occupant protection. The materials are highly engineered to comply with standards established by sanctioning bodies for usage in their respective series.
EIS W18 was developed in accordance with higher standards governing the materials that can be used for head protection. EIS W18 is widely used in the NASCAR® Monster Energy Series, Xfinity Series and the Camping World Truck series for head impact protection within the seating system.
EIS W18 is available in sheets in black and is easily machined or cut to the desired shape.
- Material: Closed-cell foam
- Density: 1.8 lb./cubic foot
- Operating temperature: <-94 fahrenheit="" -="">248 Fahrenheit
- SFI 45.2 Approved Impact Foam
EIS W18 is available in the following standard sizes:
- Nominal 19" x 38" Dimension; 1/4" x 19" x 38"
- Nominal 19" x 38" Dimension; 1/2" x 19" x 38"
- Nominal 19" x 38" Dimension; 3/4" x 19" x 38"
- Nominal 19" x 38" Dimension; 1" x 19" x 38"