The Zamp RZ-44 Carbon Helmets are designed to be lightweight, aerodynamic helmets. The Zamp RZ-44 Carbon Helmets feature a maximized air flow system. These helmets feature openings on the top and BOTH sides of the chin bar, allowing you to fully customize the air flow of this system. The standard style Zamp RZ-44 Carbon Helmet features open vents on the top and sides of the chin bar. The forced air style Zamp RZ-44 Carbon Helmet features forced air ports that can be placed on any of the three air ports (or all three of the air ports!), providing you with a completely customizable air system to fit your vehicle perfectly.
- Color: Black
- Helmet Size: Large
- Hans Anchors: No
- Pre-drilled for head and neck restraint: Yes
- Helmet Rating: Snell SA2015
- Carbon Mix Shell for Super Lightweight Shell
- Aerodynamics Chin Bar Spoiler to reduce lift and increase stability
- Low Profile Air Attachment Mount it on Top, On Side, or Both Top and Side.
- TOP Air System– Allows you to run Natural Air, Forced Air, and Air Plugs.
- Plush Fire Retardant Removable/Washable ultra-soft Interior with EPS chin bar foam
- Z-20 Series 3mm Clear Shield with Tear Off Posts at 12.25 inch center posts using banana style tear offs
- Hydration Hole/Plug Front and Center in chin bar with easy set up
- EAR MUFFS & EAR Pads to give driver quieter environment to hear what you need to hear
- M6 Inserts for Neck Restraint
- Snell SA-2015